STARTUP HUB FOR INVESTMENT, EDUCATION AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Startups of the Week
Opportunities for Startups
Learn How to Build a Startup this Summer Full-time from June 13th to August 13th.
- Receive $1,000 USD
Applications are due June 1st.
20 winning teams will receive:
1. Common Grant ($30K)
2. Top 4 Team ( additional $60K-$100K)
- 3 months in Korea
- FREE office
- Workshop/ Seminar from LG, Samsung, etc
- Monthly Allowance ($4K)
- Round-trip Tickets
Hello Tomorrow Challenge 2016
Propelling forward the mostinnovative early-stage sciencestartups solving industrial & societalchanges
- Raised less than $400k,
- Have a core piece of technology and are working on a product that can
- Have great impact on the industry and society.
- Projects must have a POC or a scientific validation of their claim to apply.
- Chance to attend our yearly Hello Tomorrow Summit, on October 13th-14th in Paris.
- They will compete for prizes of €15k (track prizes) to €100k (first prize),
- Global media coverage,
- Interact with sector-specific and invite-only investors (past: Index, Flagship, Y Combinator etc.), top industry executives (past: Google[x], NASA, Roche etc.), and fellow founders. Among our alumni are Biocarbon Engineering (Oxford) and Nanoly Biosciences (UC Berkeley)…